Are you worried or excited about AI chatbots such as ChatGPT? M. Rezaul Hassan shared the expectations and realities of chatbots.
- AI chatbots have potential to enhance sales, customer service and customer satisfaction, but the success of chatbot initiatives depend on business strategies
- Chatbots will not steal jobs as they operate based on pre-programmed rules and algorithms, and is limited by the technology and training
- To bring customers to you, chatbots need to be integrated into preferred channels and you need to drive traffic to those channels
- Chatbot is not a one-time job, they require ongoing maintenance and updates to remain effective and relevant to the customer needs, preferences and language patterns
Are you tired of the tediousness of updating chatbot content? Let PBrain help! Our chatbots are designed to provide hassle-free maintenance, ensuring that your chatbot remains effective and relevant over time. Contact us now to get started and experience the joy of effortless chatbot maintenance.
By M. Rezaul Hassan
Facts About Chatbots: Expectation Vs. Reality
I’ve been getting numerous questions about AI chatbots from my friends and acquaintances since we first started REVE Chat. But, this time, as ChatGPT hype is on the rise, I’m literally getting flooded with chatbot-related questions.
Also, I’m following how online folks are getting concerned about AI chatbots. Based on all these, I have 2 major observations:
- Many people are having “mythical” expectations about AI, particularly about chatbots during the ChatGPT surge.
- Some netizens think they are going to lose their jobs…