Alex Mead shared how to lead Customer Service Experience effectively
- Digital customer service design in all appropriate customer facing touch points
- Omnichannel customer contact design for each customer segment and type
- Knowledge management and AI / chatbot design that is continually maintained and refined
- CRM case management and workflow design to ensure full context, follow up and root cause analysis
- People management framework that drives performance across all customer operations teams
- Analytics and insights that summarise reasons for contact root cause and sentiment
What are the challenges you face when collecting insights and maintaining knowledge management & chatbot? Share your thoughts!
By Alex Mead
Customer Service Experience Leadership (CSX) is very different to being a CX Professional. To lead CSX effectively there are multiple facets which many will not appreciate.
Here’s what I typically have to do :
1 - Digital Customer Service Design - defining and leading the strategy for how customers can get self-service help across websites, apps & social media pages (speech and SMS self-service too, but not as common)
Basically designing in conjunction with Marketing & Technology how Customer Service Experience solutions can be integrated into all appropriate customer facing…