Future of chatbots: tidio studied the chatbot market and found the following insights
- 88% of customers chatted with a bot last year, but only 19% of companies have chatbots
- Upselling, AI and discount chatbots are most effective at engaging customers
- 53% of respondents say waiting for replies from businesses is the most frustrating
- 62% of consumers would rather talk to chatbot than wait 15 min for support agent
- Getting help 24/7 is most important for 29% of customers
- Receiving a fast reply is most important for 24% of customers
- Ability to reach a human agent when needed is most important for 17% of customers
- Customers prefer interacting with a chatbot over that with a human for
- Checking order status
- Searching for products
- Getting information about deals and discounts
- Ordering food
- Booking a meeting
- Leaving contact details
- Making a payment
At PBrain, we help you deliver a high-quality chatbot quickly to outshine your competitors in customer experience. Reach out to us below!
By Maryia Fokina on Tidio
The Future of Chatbots: 80+ Chatbot Statistics for 2023
In 2022, chatbots were everywhere. And the numbers don’t lie—they’re growing in popularity, usage, and reach.
We know because we checked it.
Our study confirmed that about 88% of customers had at least one conversation with a chatbot within the past year.
But what does this mean for businesses? Especially those who haven’t yet adopted chatbots into their marketing or customer service?
It is a perfect moment to explore the attitudes towards chatbots among companies and online shoppers. We surveyed 774 online business owners and 767 customers to find…